Latam Supply Chain Planning Replenishment Advisor,Remote - Mexico, Mexico City, Mexico 09/12/2019
Latam Supply Chain Planning Replenishment Advisor
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Replenishment Advisor on our Supply Chain Planning team in Mexico.
This role is part of the Replenishment Planning Team and will be responsible for taking regional demand/supply balancing actions for the Dell LATAM supply chain. Collaboration with cross-functional partners in Global Operations, Sales Ops, Procurement, and within the Global Planning team is critical to the success of this role. Using a combination of general product knowledge and excellent data skills, this role determines the appropriate actions needed to balance demand and supply at a regional level for products in our LATAM supply chain.
- Ownership of the Finished Goods (FGA)/configuration load to the ODMs/manufacturing facilities.
- Determination of available to sell and available to build quantities for an FGA/configuration.
- Collaboration across Procurement, Global Ops, Sales Ops and Regional Demand/Supply teams to build a supportable plan.
- Reduce excess and obsolete material.
- Measure and improve inventory levels, forecast accuracy, ocean attainment, and balancing cost/inventory/lead-times.
- Lead Supply Chain Planning BMS/KPIs.
- Bachelors in Engineering.
- Strong Knowledge of planning, data analysis, and recommendation setting.
- Analytical skills to resolve ad-hoc issues and adjust to the dynamic requirements of our customer and supplier base.
- Proficiency in spreadsheet and database analysis tools, specifically MS Excel & PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work autonomously to meet and exceed the objectives of the role.
- Must be a team player who has ability lead, be flexible, and develop in the role.
- Business Proficiency in English and Spanish.
- Hability to work remote at least 80% of the time, manage work-life balance in a fast-change environment while keep delivering results as expected.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you can offer expert knowledge of planning and forecasting techniques, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Family: Trabajos-remotos Job ID: R031944
Empleos que podrían interesarle
- Cybersecurity Incident Response Senior Advisor - CSA (SRO) Multiple Locations