Lab Support Engineering, Security Remediation
Ubicación principal: ,Remote - Mexico
Otras ubicaciones: 08/12/2021
Job Title: Lab Support Engineering, Security Remediation
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a .
Join us as a IT security Engineer on our team in Mexico to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As the IT security Engineer to join our global Security Engineering team with Dell. Fundamentally, this role is focused on reducing risk to Dell Technologies Engineering Org by ensuring all team members understand and adhere to our security policies and standards, behave in a secure and responsible manner, and take shared responsibility for a secure workplace.
We are looking for candidates who are comfortable taking accountability and are able to adapt easily to meet the needs of our rapidly evolving business. The ideal candidate is customer focused, results driven, innovative, works well on a team, and acts with integrity.
- Perform complex incident response technical analysis and develop technical conclusions based on analysis of evidence; review analysis and conclusions of other consultants
- Document findings, develop incident response remediation recommendations and present both orally and in written reports for clients
- Conduct assessments of client readiness to respond to incidents, including designing and delivering incident response exercises to test client incident response plans; review the assessments of other consultants
- Develop detailed incident response plans and playbooks based on client needs
- Design and deliver incident response exercises to test client incident response plans; oversee the delivery of exercises by other consultants
- Mentor junior staff
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 5+ years of advanced security, digital and network forensics experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, information assurance, or equivalent work experience
- Malware analysis experience
- Advanced English level
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with leading market tools
- Minimum of one or more of the following certifications: GREM, GCFA, GCFE, CISA, CISSP or similar
- Understanding of vulnerabilities and tools used to discover, analyze, and exploit vulnerabilities
- Familiar with tactics, techniques, and procedures commonly employed by threat actors, and their motivations
- Understanding of at least one framework: ISO 27001/2, FISMA, PCI, HITRUST, NIST 800-series, CoBIT, PCI, etc.
- Strong technical communication skills (oral and written) including experience briefing executive management and desire to work with clients to solve complex security issues, including at times in crisis situations
- Experience briefing senior-level leadership, and conveying technical subject matter to audiences of varying backgrounds and skill levels
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date: 17/08/2021
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job Family: Ingeniería Job ID: R120120
No hay empleos vistos recientemente. Ver Oportunidades de Empleo